Of course it's unofficial, you fool!
Updated at long last Nov 2002 - New custom minifigs knocked together by Tony, and I've rearranged things into catagories for ease of browse!
On these pages you will find various works of Lego customisation, subvertion, art, filmmaking and (most of all) timewasting by Tim Drage, Tony Mines and our fellow Legomaniacs! Hope you enjoy!
Please note: This is all silly stuff done for our own amusement; to see the professional side of our LEGO activities visit Spite Your Face Productions Ltd, home of our official LEGO movies.
Look what is here!
- new - San, from Miyazaki's Mononoke Hime (AKA Princess Mononoke)
- new - Mumm-Ra from Thundercats
- Sadako from Ring. Figure by Tony, TV and imagemanipulating by Tim. Scary!
- Various Lego movie/famous people! including Bruce Campbell, Freddy Kruger, Chow Yun Fat and... Joseph Beuys?
- Tony's adaptation of the Luke Skywalker minifigure from the beautiful Lego Star Wars Range. As you will see, he has made a simple modification which makes the figure that bit more accurate to the feel of the original film.
- Jean-Paul Gautier minifig. By Tony.
- Predator Legoman by....you guessed it......Tony.
- Lego Pinhead from Hellraiser. By ME! Yes! Tim! Not Tony!.... As featured in our Lego horror movie 'All of the Dead'!
plus, more scary folk from the film
- You've Got a NERV - Lego of Neon Genesis Evangelion, one of the finest, most postmodern and subversive anime series ever!
- Asa's Tron Lego dream!
- NEW! X-bomber micro-scale model. (LINK FIXED!!)
- Anime lego! - Large scale figures of Battle Angel Alita and Captain Harlock and Emereldas by Tony. Naturally.
- Judge Dredd Lego! - Dredd himself, and Mean Machine! By Tony again.
- See ONE: A Space Odyssey, our cult Lego movie!
- THX 13G0 - an 11.24 second lego minimovie of George Lucas' Orwellian classic THX 1138!
- All of the Dead, our Lego zombie movie!
- See and read about our Official LEGO Studios movies, including LEGO Monty Python on the main Spite Your Face Productions page: www.spiteyourface.com
- Army Boot-lego!
- Bildo! Our first Bootlego find!
- Please Read and Sign my Lego Guestbook!
- Links to some other strange and/or good Lego websites!
Soon there will be many many other things here, including:
- MORE LEGO MOVIES!
- Minimalist Lego contest?
- The Lego/Bootlego sound challenge!
- Tony has promised/threatened :
- Wong Kar Wai Lego
- The Fifth Element Lego
- his remarkable childhood 80's lego town drawing!
- my lego Mail art project.
- a whole range/catalogue of dreamed lego.
- Learn art history through Lego! First lesson; Joseph Beuys. Maybe.
- funky lego tile background.
- more empty promises in this list
- more bootleglego, I hope!
- nostalgic type retroness.
- more things.
Please email me if you have any stuff/links of the bizzare/surreal lego kind which I could include here or link to! Especially get in touch if you dream any Lego parts or sets which could be recreated or described...
If you thought this lego page was odd, wait till you see the rest of my website 'Cultivate Twiddle'! If on the other hand you found this perfectly normal, then you really should visit 'Cultivate Twiddle'!
non-lego toys index
It's a disclaimer! This page is obviously an unofficial fan site and not officially associated with Lego. LEGOŽ is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Made with Macintosh
(iLego logo photographed @ legoland winsor by Tony)
this page is brought to you by...